Custom Plastic Injection Molding ~ Contract Manufacturing / Assembly Precision Custom Tooling and Machining
Our Companies/Who We Are
Headquartered in the Northwestern suburbs of Chicago, Illinois, USA, Pyramid Plastics and Industrial Molds is a full service, technology driven Contract Manufacturing, Custom Thermoplastic Injection Molding and Full Service Precision Tooling and Machining organization.
We provide one-stop Full Turn-Key Manufacturing solutions. From conceptual Design, Prototyping, Tooling, Packaging and Kitting – we provide diverse Manufacturing options for our Customers Products and Programs.
Our Modern State of the Art facilities have been specially designed and built as a “Total Commitment to Excellence” for our Customers Product and Program Manufacturing needs.
- Plastic Injection Molding Specialists
- Contract Manufacturing and Assembly Solutions
- Wholescale Consultative Manufacturing Solutions
- Value-Added and Secondary Manufacturing Operations
- Fully Automated and Semi-Automated Injection Molding and Assembly Capabilities
- In-House Design Engineering Services
- Project / Program Engineering and Management
- Complete Product Development and Industrial Design
- Lean Manufacturing and Best Molding Practices and Techniques
- State of the Art Full Service Tooling and Machining capabilities and services.
- ISO 9001: 2015 Certified – ISO 13485 Certified
- Fully Integrated “Best-In-Class” Enterprise Resource Planning System
- Real-Time Manufacturing
- Supply Chain Management
- Warehousing Capabilities
At Pyramid Plastics and Industrial Molds we are able to manage a Customer’s complete Product Lifecycle. We provide expert consistent high-quality integrated end-to-end supply chain management for Custom Contract Manufacturing. From Creative Concept to Full Design, Prototyping, Production Tooling, all-inclusive Manufacturing, Packaging to the End of a Product Life cycle. We are your “One Stop” Full Turn-Key Manufacturing Solution.
Pyramid Plastics and Industrial Molds delivers seamless end-to-end New Product Introduction and wholescale Product Management.
Our Contract Manufacturing and Product / Program Management capabilities allow Pyramid Plastics and Industrial Molds to offer our Customers fast, low-cost Market Introduction and Market Penetration. This allows our Customers flexibility and a low cost advantage in the competitive Market Place.
- One-Stop Conception through Production Manufacturing
- Full Turn-Key Design – Industrial, Manufacturing, Production, Prototype
- Thermoplastic Injection Molding – 40 Ton Presses through 1000 Ton Presses
- Tooling Design and Fabrication
- Assembly / Secondary Operations
- Decorative Processes
- Printing, Painting, Heat Staking, Finishing
- Trials, Testing and Validation
- Full Packaging Services
Custom Injection Molding
For over 50 years Pyramid Plastics has been an Innovator and Visionary within the Thermoplastic Injection Molding industry utilizing and implementing cutting-edge technologies in Manufacturing. First as a Pioneer in high performance Injection Molding throughout the Post World War II economic expansion years and all the way through modern automated and computerized manufacturing of today.
We offer a wide-range of options for our customers with over 40 Molding presses ranging in size from 40 Tons all the way up to 1000 Tons. Our state of the art Molding Presses include many types with Full Servo 6-axis Robotic auxiliary equipment that helps to efficiently reduce cost and streamline the repetitious manufacturing process. This flexible variety of manufacturing equipment allows Pyramid to support every possible need for our customers.
Today as a leader within the Plastic Industry, Pyramid Plastics remains steadfast with the utilization and inclusion of modern cutting-edge technologies that meets the demands and requirements of Customers. Our Manufacturing processes support the needs of end-user markets that encompass the Medical / Pharmaceutical Device, Automotive, Industrial, Recreational Vehicle, Appliance, Food Service, Consumer Products, Aerospace, Defense and Telecommunication Industries.
Through the continuous upgrading of capabilities and services in state of the art manufacturing equipment and technologies, Pyramid Plastics remains dedicated to providing our Customers with benchmark performance driven by One-Stop Full-Service Lean Manufacturing Solutions.
- Over 40 State of the Art Injection Molding Machines and Manufacturing Cells
- Horizontal and Vertical Plastic Injection Molding Press capabilities
- Conventional Custom Injection Molding
- Insert Injection Molding
- Decorative and Cosmetic Injection Molding
- Two-Shot Molding
- In-Mold Decoration Molding
- Process Development and Validation
- Full In-House Tool Building capabilities
- Tooling Design, Fabrication and Validation
- ISO 9001: 2015 Certified – ISO 13485: Certified
- Available Six Axis Full Servo Automated Robotic Technologies
- Secondary and Value-Added Services
- Full Contract Manufacturing Services
- Complete Quality Production Inspection Processes
- Custom Vision Systems for high-quality Manufacturing
- Full Program and Project Engineering
- Industrial Design / Product Development
- Design for Manufacturability and Production Manufacturing
Limitations Only Exist in the Mind
At Pyramid Plastics and Industrial Molds our Business Philosophy is the firm belief and dedication of developing long-term relationships and partnerships with our Customers and Suppliers and recognizing the importance of every single employee as the Company’s greatest asset and business advantage.
Continuous Improvement and Responsiveness to our Customer’s needs is what separates Pyramid Plastics and Industrial Molds from our competition. We take great pride in our High Performance Culture where we strive every day to be the Benchmark within our Industry.
Pyramid Plastics and Industrial Molds pledge our Commitment to being the highest quality driven organization that utilizes the latest cutting-edge technologies where our ultimate goal is success and profitability for our Customers and Company.